Purple Poppies - Swedish Dishcloths by Three Blue Birds
7 x 8 in
Wash dishes. Wipe up spills. Scrub counters. Clean mirrors.
- Cleans virtually streak-free. More absorbent when damp.
- Use on glass, granite, tile, ceramic, stainless steel, and more.
- Works well with just water, soap, and sprays.
- Air dries fast, so it doesn’t breed bacteria like a conventional (disposable!) sponge.
- Dry flat, or drape over the sink or faucet. The more surface area exposed to air, the faster it will dry.
Keep your cloth clean so it can keep cleaning. Wash up to 200 times and reuse!
- Squeeze out excess moisture after use. Do not wring out, to keep shape.
- Clean in the top rack of the dishwasher, or in the washing machine. Air dry only.
- To sterilize: microwave when damp, or boil briefly. Use some bleach if desired.
- Reuse, and rejoice!
100% biodegradable when it is ready to return to the Earth.
These authentic Swedish Dishcloths get into the nitty-gritty, so you can focus on the big picture. Whether for wiping, polishing, or scrubbing, this dishcloth is working overtime.
Replace your paper towels and sponges! This eco-friendly alternative works hard, day after day. One Swedish Dishcloth absorbs 20 times its weight and replaces 17 rolls of paper towels.
Invented in Sweden over 70 years ago, and a Scandinavian household essential ever since.
REDUCE WASTE with Three Blue Birds Swedish Dishcloths – it’s sustainable, sturdy, and stylish. Each cloth absorbs 20x its weight, replaces 17 rolls of paper towels.
CONTENTS: 70% cellulose (FSC-Certified). 30% organic cotton (FairTrade & GOTS). Screen printed with water-based inks. 100% biodegradable. Designed & printed in Connecticut
USE: Wash dishes. Wipe up spills. Clean mirrors. Use streak-free on most surfaces. Air dries fast, doesn’t breed bacteria like a sponge.
REUSE: Wash up to 200 times, in top rack of dishwasher or in washing machine. Sterilize in microwave or boil briefly.
Three Blue Birds donates 1% of revenue to the Earth for each dishcloth purchased, as a “1% for the Planet” business. CLEAN LIFE. GREEN PLANET. MADE WITH LOVE.