Natural Soaps from Legacy Acres
Old Fashion Lard Soaps from Legacy Acres of Kenduskeag, ME. Made from all natural, locally sourced ingredients on a family farmstead. @Legacyacres on Instagram
- Activated Charcoal: Taylor's personal favorite; this soap is perfect for pulling impurities to the surface and getting a gentle clean. Lather in your hands with minimal water, apply to face and allow to rest for a fantastic charcoal mask. Traditionally used for shaving with straight razors. Minimal scent.
- Kombucha: A light and moisturizing bar, with Kombucha! Minimal scent.
- Coffee: A fantastic grit bar for exfoliating. Minimal scent.
- Honey: A light moisturizing bar made with real Maine honey. Minimal scent.
- Pine Tar: Taylor's close second favorite; great for itchy dry skin, especially in Maine winters. Pine Tar is an ancient salve that is used in many applications, like a natural Neosporin. It is also fantastic for taking the itch out of bug bites! This is the strongest scent of the bunch, Piney and woodsy.
We Also Recommend
Ruth Bader Ginsburg RBG - Little Thinker Soft Doll from The Unemployed Philosophers Guild