Natural Soaps from Legacy Acres
Old Fashion Lard Soaps from Legacy Acres of Kenduskeag, ME. Made from all natural, locally sourced ingredients on a family farmstead. @Legacyacres on Instagram
- Activated Charcoal: Taylor's personal favorite; this soap is perfect for pulling impurities to the surface and getting a gentle clean. Lather in your hands with minimal water, apply to face and allow to rest for a fantastic charcoal mask. Traditionally used for shaving with straight razors. Minimal scent.
- Kombucha: A light and moisturizing bar, with Kombucha! Minimal scent.
- Coffee: A fantastic grit bar for exfoliating. Minimal scent.
- Honey: A light moisturizing bar made with real Maine honey. Minimal scent.
- Pine Tar: Taylor's close second favorite; great for itchy dry skin, especially in Maine winters. Pine Tar is an ancient salve that is used in many applications, like a natural Neosporin. It is also fantastic for taking the itch out of bug bites! This is the strongest scent of the bunch, Piney and woodsy.